400 Waste and Scrap LLC Location: 100 Wallace Circle, Dawsonville, GA 30534
Contact Phone Number: (706) 216-1485
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 1:00 pm Saturday
At 400 Waste & Scrap, we strive to provide a customer-friendly and efficient recycling service for our customers to make it easy to recycle, rather than placing these items in a landfill.
Dawson County Waste and Recycling Location: 946 Burt Creek Road, Dawsonville, GA 30534
Contact Phone Number: (706) 344-3645
7:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday - Saturday
The fee for household bagged trash is $0.50 a bag.
Recycling is Free. Recyclables must be kept separate from household waste.
Accepted Recyclable Items:
• Batteries: alkaline house hold batteries: AAA, AA, C, D, 9-VOLT
• Aluminum: aluminum foil, pietins, tincans, steel cans
• Cardboard: Flattened cardboard paper board, paper cardboard, toilet paper and paper towel rolls. Please remove plastic liners from cereal & snack boxes.
• Glass Bottles & Jars: all colors of glass are accepted
• Paper: brown paper bags, junk mail, magazaines, newspaper, office paper, phone books, etc...
• Motor Oil
• Plastics (#1-#7): To best identify plastic types look at the bottom of the bottles and containers.
Unaccepted Recyclable Items:
• Coated Cardboard: soiled cardboard, soiled pizza boxes, wax or plastic coated paper of any kind.
• Electronic devices: cellphones, computer monitors and parts, etc...
• Food-soiled items: aluminum foil, tin cans, pizza boxes, food containers, etc...
• Glass: drinking glasses, light bulbs, mirrors, window glass, ceramics, China, Pyrexdishes, etc...
• Hard Cover Books
• Lithium Batteries
• Packaging materials: polystyrene (styrofoam), packaging peanuts, or heavy-duty plastic.
• Paint cans
• Paper Towels, Tissue Paper or Toilet Paper
• Plastic: Any type of recycling that has NO number for recycling.
• Spray or aerosol cans of any kind.
For more information on Recyclable and Non-recyclable products please view the brochure:Dawson County Recycling Center